Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Traffic question

For all your questions and answers regarding FS2004 (FS9) and FSX.
If you have problems, post them here....
StuBie

Traffic question

Post by StuBie » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Hi all,

Is there a programme I can use that will give me details of flights to and from airports on FS9?

Just looking and editing the parking on a few airfields and was wondering where would require to get more out of my civie /military traffic.

MTIA

Stu
BECAUSE TYPING IN LOWER CASE WOULD BE EASY.............

Macc

Re: Traffic question

Post by Macc » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:53 pm

If you know which aircraft you're expecting at bases and have the traffic compiler/decompiler you can decompile traffic files and find out which aircraft fly where. So then you can amend what goes where. :)

davem

Post by davem » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Stu, the MAIW website now has a cracking resource on it that tells you where to and how many movements each of its packages have. You can search this by airbase, country or package. This will give you an idea of what will go where and which bases you may need to expand or look for existing AFCADs for.

PS Did you ever finish that BZN upgrade you were beavering away at?

StuBie

Post by StuBie » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Cheers for the advice folks. :thumb:

I have only just got back in to the simming after getting the X52 back out of the loft. Since I last used it I have reinstalled windows so all the previous data I had was lost.

I'm looking at starting again on it though as I'm trying to make my local flying as accurate as possible. I'm starting off by editing Oxford first as practice then i'll move on to Brize, luckily the image on flash earth shows the new Brize layout which helps a lot :) . I do suck when it comes to doing scenery so may require help at a later stage :whistle: .

Stu
BECAUSE TYPING IN LOWER CASE WOULD BE EASY.............

Return to “Flight Simulator Technical Board”