Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Really Good Software for Our Hobby

Got anything to sell? Want certain things to add to your inventory? - Advertise here....
GeordieSteve

Really Good Software for Our Hobby

Post by GeordieSteve » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:12 pm

Hi everyone...

I am new to this forum, and to be honest I joined in the hopes of getting a heads-up on deployments or to airbases like Mildenhall, Lakenheath, Waddington, Brize etc...
In return, I wanted to let you know about a software package i found that is perfect for organising my photos.
I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING.
I just want to share what I have found... it is up to you if you want to check out the website.
I can organise my photos into collections (Mine are Fairford 2017, Fairford 2019 etc) and then you can add key words (Like B52, C130 etc).
Now, I can see all the aircraft from any category I want, so I can see (for instance) all my USAF pics, or all my Tornado pics.

I just wanted you to know this software is out there. I don't have any connection to the company, and they don't know I am recommending them. I just wanted you to know it is perfect for me and I just want to share the info with other enthusiasts.

The software is called ACDSee. I use the home version. If you'd like me to show you how i've set up my database, just let me know.

I know we are all used to having sales stuff pushed on us, but i am a genuine enthusiast, and only want to share something i've found.
what you do with the info is up to you :-)

Return to “For Sale and Wanted”