Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Swiss EDI

Only modern military and government aviation can be posted in this section.
toom317

Swiss EDI

Post by toom317 » Tue May 17, 2022 7:17 pm

Headed up to Edinburgh this morning to catch the Swiss Heli's that were due in.

In order of landing

The puma came in as part of a 3 ship and I managed to get some landscape behind them for these 3.

I haven't been to EDI for a few years and things have changed, the main thing being the old runway is no more and is now a series of stands. I was able to see these from the road, and managed to get some shots between the lines of barbed wire above the fence.

Having got the Swiss heli's I was just about to leave when I noticed this amongst the biz jets and thought it looked like one of those Wolfhound jobbers. A quick look at the tail confirmed it was a military one, which was a nice wee bonus to round off the day.

No one gets out of life alive.

Equipment: Camera, Lens, Goretex Y fronts

Unknown74

Re: Swiss EDI

Post by Unknown74 » Tue May 17, 2022 7:28 pm

Yes great to see these movements toom317, look good little helis these, be interesting to catch their “local” flight Tomorrow if I can. Also the C-146 I was logging the Biz Jet registrations & wondered why the Do.328 had a military serial, suddenly realised this must have been the C-146 Wolfhound which arrived Yesterday, never saw it arrive but glad I saw it today, think it may be my second one…..

Return to “Current Military Photography”