Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Binghamton N.Y. Airshow July, 21

Post your Airshow, Event, Families day's, flypast photos etc in here for all to see.
VisVos

Binghamton N.Y. Airshow July, 21

Post by VisVos » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:07 pm

One of the best Airshows weather wise Ive been to, on the way the skies were not looking too good with a huge storm coming from the south.
It was a 3h drive got the and it started raining ...great. If I remember right the show was delayed just a bit , But man when it stopped raining the blue skies came out with sun in the back and tons of black storm clouds to the south .
Thunderbirs were great , de havilland vampire was pretty awesome ( saw him again at the next show and was much closer, pics to follow)
Skytapers was a bit sad one tho this was the last time I saw them before No3 Crashed on takeoff in Pennsylvania few weeks later , sadly the pilot didn't make it .

JAWS

Re: Binghamton N.Y. Airshow July, 21

Post by JAWS » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:00 am

Nice shots VisVos, loving the T-Birds !
Regards Steve............

"If the Military had to make money, they'd be doomed !!"
Chuck Adams, Buffalo Airlines.

raptor9

Re: Binghamton N.Y. Airshow July, 21

Post by raptor9 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:11 pm

Wow a lot of memories for me there!!. Had a ride in a Vampire when I was 16 [66 years ago] AND stayed in the Treadway in Binghampton, dinner overlooking the Susquehanna, whilst my wife and I were on our way to Watkins Glen for your Grand Prix. !h Nostalgia!!. Lovely pictures. :)

Return to “Airshow & Event Photography”