Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Anyone bought from Camera Jungle?

Post your questions, reviews and technical issues here.
daggerfan

Anyone bought from Camera Jungle?

Post by daggerfan » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:57 pm

Hello all, I was wondering if any of you have bought used photographic equipment from Camera Jungle.

I'd be interested to hear your opinions on the company, good or bad!

Thanks in advance.

TREBAX_RAVEN

Re: Anyone bought from Camera Jungle?

Post by TREBAX_RAVEN » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:58 pm

I bought a camera from them in 2019, it was faulty so I sent it back. From what I remember there return went swiftly. I ga e bought about 4 or 5 cameras from wex photo video and haven't had a single issue at all. Would highly recommend them
Tribute to 47 squadron

daggerfan

Post by daggerfan » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:59 pm

Thanks, I have bought secondhand from Wex in the past and, like you, have never had an issue with them. Likewise Ffordes and MPB. It's just that Camera Jungle have a Nikon body I am interested in, with a very low shutter count, at an attractive price. But I'm in unknown territory having not dealt with them before.

davem

Post by davem » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:23 pm

I believe CJ to be something to do with Jessops. Can't work it out for sure but would suggest they are the outlet for a lot of the Jessops 2nd hand kit. CJ sitelinks to Jessops and the Jessops site describes CJ as a "Partner" site.

daggerfan

Post by daggerfan » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:24 pm

Thanks. Yes, I noticed the Jessops link on the CJ site. I also saw the camera I am interested in listed on jessops.com. I remember a few Jessops stores were saved from closure a few years ago but I did wonder how long that would be for. I didn't realise they were still on the go. It was a surprise to see the link on the CJ site.

chrism8

Post by chrism8 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:54 am

Pay by credit card or PayPal and you have protection if the item isn't as described / faulty or worst case doesn't turn up

Return to “Photography Q & A / How to post photos”