Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Alley Cat

For general modelling chat and discussion.

Moderator: Flyingmonster

reaper493

Alley Cat

Post by reaper493 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:30 am

Hi all,

Was looking through Alley Cat's website on my phone last night, lists loads of stuff available for sale etc and allows me to add to basket.

How ever been on their site on the laptop today and it show's direct sales are closed, with all sales now being done through Modelsforsale.com.

Has production stopped, as they don't have everything in stock - is it a case of what's there is there and that's the end of it?

Was eyeing up some Canberra Conversions, and only 1 out of the 3 is available, 1 shows out of stock and the other doesn't seem to exist.

Cheers in advance

Mike

tin can alpha

Re: Alley Cat

Post by tin can alpha » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:37 pm

I think Alley Cat was a one man operation and not a well man at that hence the transfer of sales. I recently bought a long wanted set of his Spitfire decals via m4s with stock they had but not sure whether they carry all his stock.

tin can alpha

Post by tin can alpha » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:38 pm

Have you looked on Freightdog for any Canberra stuff?

reaper493

Post by reaper493 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:59 pm

I haven't, I'll check them out!

Emailed the folks at modelsforsale.com and got a reply - they will continue to stock alley cat and production has been restarted apparently so fingers crossed I can get hold of some bits

Thanks

Return to “Modelling Community”