Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Guide to posting

Moderator: Flyingmonster

viper3111

Guide to posting

Post by viper3111 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Hi all,
Its getting near that time (well not quite), So as and when you finish your competition builds please post your pictures of it on here as a separate topic.
You may post as many pictures of the finished kit as you like (within reason). They will not be judged until the end date and I will not coment on them on here so please dont worry if I dont reply. But others may if they wish.

Thanks to every one who has/is entering. winners will be announced on the date stated in the rules. Winners will be notified by PM and I will ask for your details so I can send out the prize.

viper3111

Re: Guide to posting

Post by viper3111 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Hi all

It is slowly coming up to one month left until the close of the model comp. So please, as you finsh your builds could you post them as individual topics on the comp gallery thread. The closing date is 01/06/2010 at 00:01, after this the entrants will be judged and the winners will be anounced on the main competition thread at 18:00 05/06/2010.
Winners will be contacted by PM so I know where to send the prizes to.

Thanks again to all that has entered, there are some cracking builds

Good luck :thumb:

Return to “Finished Builds”