Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Helicopter North of RM Condor

Seen a military aircraft recently but NOT at one of the bases or airfields listed below? Maybe it flew over the top of you today? Need to tie up the serial? Ask in here. Requests less than 6 months old only please.
Condor68

Helicopter North of RM Condor

Post by Condor68 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:26 pm

About 17.15 just north of RM Condor a helicopter flew over quite low.Couldnt get a good look at it as i was passing through a wood at the time.Cant see anything on ADSB or FR24.Might have been an oil related frame but as Merlins have been in the area just wondered if anyone had any info or a serial.

Thanks Keith

TomG

Re: Helicopter North of RM Condor

Post by TomG » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:06 pm

Condor68 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:26 pm
About 17.15 just north of RM Condor a helicopter flew over quite low.Couldnt get a good look at it as i was passing through a wood at the time.Cant see anything on ADSB or FR24.Might have been an oil related frame but as Merlins have been in the area just wondered if anyone had any info or a serial.

Thanks Keith
Merlin ZJ137/W left Condor around that timeframe heading north west (ish), that may well be your helicopter.

Cheers, Tom

Condor68

Re: Helicopter North of RM Condor

Post by Condor68 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:05 pm

Thanks for the help Tom.It passed over my daughters house and used the only bit that the trees block.Sods Law.

Thanks again
Keith

Return to “Recent Serial tie up area”