Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

FRIAT 2019

Post information relating to the Royal International Air Tattoo here.
Gary
Administrator

FRIAT 2019

Post by Gary » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:05 pm

Heads up for any FRIATers who haven't renewed. Deadline for pay monthly is this Friday.
Deadline Reminder: 2019 Booking Forms

You have until Friday 17 August to return your FRIAT booking form for the 2019 Air Tattoo! After Friday, any seats that are not booked will become available via the website on the day that general admission tickets go on sale in Autumn.
2018 FRIAT membership sold out less than a week after going on general sale last October, so if you want to renew your membership we suggest you do so now to avoid disappointment by completing your booking form.

FRIAT Loyalty Discount
Our loyalty scheme will automatically be applied to anybody who bought a FRIAT package in 2017 and 2018. You can find the order form for 2019 and further information on FRIAT packages HERE.
If you have any further questions please let one of the team know by emailing enquiries@rafcte.com.
Posh BSM Trophy winners 2024

jasonT1981

Re: FRIAT 2019

Post by jasonT1981 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:11 pm

Sorry to bump, but since this is a FRIAT thread.... I will probably go with FRIAT (Mach 1) but do you have to add the Swindon bus as an add-on or is it part of the package?

Hopefully they keep the shuttle bus for departures as I would like to see that too.
AirshowsNI

2022 Airshows
Queens Jubilee Flypast
Cosford
RIAT
Portrush

James Cutting

Post by James Cutting » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:53 pm

Afternoon all,

Anyone know when we get confirmation of booking and information of payments yet?

Cheers!
"Grim Reapers Supporter"

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/99536938@N06/

MRTT

Post by MRTT » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:06 pm

October, usually.

James Cutting

Post by James Cutting » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Cheers buddy
"Grim Reapers Supporter"

Gary
Administrator

Post by Gary » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:16 pm

Anyone heard about FRIAT yet? I saw on RIAT Nutters Wendy said they were starting to process the forms and it would take a couple of weeks, just wondering if anyone has had an email yet.

I choose to pay in one go this time, hopefully will get warning before they try and take the cash :lol:

James Cutting

Post by James Cutting » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:49 am

Still heard nothing yet...Anyone else?

Getting a little worried as this time last year I was already paying it off...Not heard a dickie bird about it, and the Super Early birds are already down to 50% left... :S :S
"Grim Reapers Supporter"

nitro999

Post by nitro999 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:51 am

I haven't heard anything either - I handed in my FRIAT form at the airshow this year. Also saw the announcement about Super Early Bird and was getting worried too, but good to know I'm not the only one!
YouTube Channel
Flickr
PlanePlotter sharer dk

Gary
Administrator

Post by Gary » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:58 am

Post on RIAT Nutters, suggests they might be going through the forms numerically. Cant remember who but they said their number was in the 40s and they heard from BDH. Cant remember what my number was :lol:

James Cutting

Post by James Cutting » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:11 am

Mine was in the 700's! I did my form at the show too...Must remember to pick one up on the Friday next year!

It would be nice just to have a notification email though...Like "We have received the forms and we are now working on this, we will get in touch soon" :halo:
"Grim Reapers Supporter"

mprl

Post by mprl » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:01 pm

I paid for mine in one go last year, I’ve checked back and payment was taken on the 4th October, my number was in the 900’s so things seem a bit behind this year. I’ve opted to pay by instalments this time as I’m going on holiday at the beginning of November and can’t afford to pay in full just before that, fingers crossed we hear something before then!
Cheers
Matt

XPLUMBER

Post by XPLUMBER » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:27 am

Wendy and her team have so far got through the first hundred or so numbered FRIAT forms, notifications will be sent out soon to those needing to set up Direct Debits for the split payments.

Other confirmations will follow in due course. They are a little later than previous years but will get through everything in good time.

I rang today to confirm mine and a friends form had been actioned.

Good things come to those that wait patiently.

See you in the top row in 2019.
CANONs carried by an ARMOURER!

hangars are for shirts!

James Cutting

Post by James Cutting » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:30 am

Hi xplumber,

That's brilliant, thank you very much for providing that update, can breathe a sigh of relief :thumbs:
"Grim Reapers Supporter"

James Cutting

Post by James Cutting » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:48 am

Dear Mr Cutting

Sorry we are a bit behind this year. With so many forms being handed in at the show and 2019 tickets going on sale earlier we have not got the forms processed as quickly as we had anticipated.

We are hopeful that the majority of them will have been processed in the next two to three weeks. If you are paying by standing order, the email will then be sent out to you.

The delay does mean that not everyone will be set up in time for the planned October payment and these will start in November.

When your order has been put onto the system you will receive an automated email and the standing order email will follow a couple of days after that.
An update just received from FRIAT - Just so you guys are aware. Completely understandable, back to the waiting game now :thumb:
"Grim Reapers Supporter"

Gary
Administrator

Post by Gary » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:43 pm

Wendy sent out an update this afternoon
Dear FRIAT Member,

I am now in the process of completing all of the 2019 booking forms that have been returned since this year's show. The current situation is explained in the email below, so please take time to read it and we thank you for your patience if you have yet to receive your confirmation.

With so many more 2019 forms compared to previous years and 2019 tickets going on sale earlier I was not able to get these forms processed as quickly as I had anticipated. FRIAT tickets will not be available to purchase via our website until all of these early booking forms have been completed.

I am hopeful that the majority of them will have been processed in the next two to three weeks. Once your order has been put onto the system you will receive an automatic confirmation email. If you requested to pay by standing order an additional email will then be sent out to you later with the information needed to set them up.

This delay means that if you are not set up by the planned October payment date, then your payments will start in November.

I am also cross checking all bookings for 2019 against the 2018 list of FRIAT members. Before any FRIAT seats go on sale via the website anyone from 2018 who does not appear to have re-booked will be emailed. Alternatively if you have yet to return your form please do so by sending it to FRIAT@rafcte.com.

Kind Regards,

Wendy Toms

FRIAT Manager

Gary
Administrator

Post by Gary » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:35 pm

Finally heard back from FRIAT, form has been processed and money on hold in my account :thumb:

James Cutting

Post by James Cutting » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:21 pm

Nice one mate :thumb:

Hopefully hear soon! :ninja:
"Grim Reapers Supporter"

Gary
Administrator

Post by Gary » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:56 pm

FRIAT packages have gone on general sale. If anyone was tempted
FRIAT Packages on Sale!
Our few remaining Friends of the Royal International Air Tattoo (FRIAT) membership packages are now on sale through airtattoo.com!

Demand has been high thanks to a huge number of repeat bookings by last year's FRIAT members. As a result of this, our MACH 3 (6 days) membership is almost sold out with only a few more packages available for MACH 1 (2 days) and MACH 2 (4 days).

To secure your membership or find out more about this great value package then click HERE. Please phone Wendy Toms on 01285 713456 (Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm) if you want to discuss or book over the phone.

Last year it took just three days for all our remaining FRIAT packages to sell out online; so don't delay.

Loyalty Discount
If you are a returning FRIAT member from 2018 then you can claim your Bronze, Silver or Gold loyalty discount by calling us on 01285 713456 (Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm). Please do not purchase a package through our website as the loyalty discount will not be applied.

Gary
Administrator

Post by Gary » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:25 am

Updated on the passes
Dear FRIAT member,

It's now getting very close to when we will welcome you to the FRIAT enclosure at RAF Fairford. Today, I'm emailing you to update you on the FRIAT pass mail out.

The passes are currently being packed up ready to post out to you in a couple of weeks. I realise that this is a little later than previous years but they should still reach you in time.

If you are planning to start your RIAT journey early and are concerned that you may not be home when your pass arrives, I can arrange for an e-ticket to be sent to you.The e-ticket will be used in the same way as your FRIAT pass for entry into the show. Once you enter the FRIAT enclosure you'll be able to exchange it for your pass and vouchers.

Please keep an eye on your emails from now until the show as there will be additional emails sent to you with all the relevant information you require for your visit such as parking and opening times.
I look forward to seeing you at the Air Tattoo!

Kind Regards
Wendy Toms
FRIAT Manager

Blue Diamond

Post by Blue Diamond » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:52 pm

Gary wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:25 am
Updated on the passes
Dear FRIAT member,

It's now getting very close to when we will welcome you to the FRIAT enclosure at RAF Fairford. Today, I'm emailing you to update you on the FRIAT pass mail out.

The passes are currently being packed up ready to post out to you in a couple of weeks. I realise that this is a little later than previous years but they should still reach you in time.

If you are planning to start your RIAT journey early and are concerned that you may not be home when your pass arrives, I can arrange for an e-ticket to be sent to you.The e-ticket will be used in the same way as your FRIAT pass for entry into the show. Once you enter the FRIAT enclosure you'll be able to exchange it for your pass and vouchers.

Please keep an eye on your emails from now until the show as there will be additional emails sent to you with all the relevant information you require for your visit such as parking and opening times.
I look forward to seeing you at the Air Tattoo!

Kind Regards
Wendy Toms
FRIAT Manager
Haven't had that e-mail yet. Last I heard from them was on 1/11/2018 with an e-mail conforming my Mach 3 booking.
Fighting 92 - The King Cobras
http://www.92squadron.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.92squadron.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “RIAT”