Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Airday Programme

Post information relating to Yeovilton airshow here.
Alfie

Airday Programme

Post by Alfie » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:50 pm

Did any one else pay for a programme when booking advanced tickets. If so have you received anything yet. I booked my tickets by phone as I wanted passes for the disabled area and the young lady on the phone seemed very hazy when I asked to include a programme at the reduced pre-booked price as well.

Rory76

Re: Airday Programme

Post by Rory76 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:17 am

Alfie wrote:Did any one else pay for a programme when booking advanced tickets. If so have you received anything yet. I booked my tickets by phone as I wanted passes for the disabled area and the young lady on the phone seemed very hazy when I asked to include a programme at the reduced pre-booked price as well.
I did, think get a voucher to redeem on arrival. That's certainly what happens at RIAT.

peasus911

Post by peasus911 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:53 pm

I have always been given a voucher when I have advanced booked. Last year when it arrived with the tickets, it was about the size of a business card.

Alfie

Post by Alfie » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:11 pm

Thanks for the replies. I've rechecked my tickets and sure enough there is a voucher in there. Because I had the disabled area passes come in separate cover on the same day the tickets were stashed away in a safe place and not really checked. Just put in down to old age.

Return to “Yeovilton”