Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

SECOND to NONE – Pakistan Air Force magazine

Do you collect patches or challenge coins, bought an interesting t-shirt from a base, some rare airshow programmes or even parts from military aircraft? This is the forum section for you!
moonstone_laura

SECOND to NONE – Pakistan Air Force magazine

Post by moonstone_laura » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:03 am

I was on ebay a few days ago looking for books or magazines about Pakistan’s use of the F-104 Starfighter and I stumbled across ‘Second to None’ – a quarterly magazine devoted to the Pakistan Air Force:

https://secondtononepaf.com/

There was some guy in Manchester selling copies so, on a whim, I sent off for the most recent issue and, do you know what, it’s actually quite good! There’s a bit of an anti-Indian slant (perhaps unsurprisingly) and some of the English doesn’t read too well but I found it quite an enjoyable and informative publication. If you want to subscribe then you have to send a cheque to Islamabad (!) but this guy on ebay UK has a limited number of copies (including a few back issues); just search on ‘Second to None Pakistan Air Force’ and they should come up!

Return to “Military Aviation Memorabilia”