Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Wanted please: F-14 memorabilia

Do you collect patches or challenge coins, bought an interesting t-shirt from a base, some rare airshow programmes or even parts from military aircraft? This is the forum section for you!
GOOSE

Wanted please: F-14 memorabilia

Post by GOOSE » Tue May 11, 2021 3:56 pm

Hello all, I'm interested in acquiring F-14 Tomcat memorabilia.......patches, stickers, books, models, jackets..........anything really.

Anything considered for the right price even items which may be considered common. Donations are also welcome.

Please consider me if you decide to part with any of your collections.

I'm also interested in US Navy / USMC Squadron patches, primarily for Fighter Sqns but again would consider anything.

I probably wouldn't get excited about ebay fancy dress iron on patches though ;)

Would prefer Paypal transactions and secure postage to protect both parties. Let's see what you have, thanks.
Aviation - “You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.” :thumb:

iainpeden

Re: Wanted please: F-14 memorabilia

Post by iainpeden » Wed May 12, 2021 7:16 am

PM sent

PaulN

Re: Wanted please: F-14 memorabilia

Post by PaulN » Wed May 12, 2021 1:59 pm

As promised , trades/for sale items updated for you , nothing more than £5

https://pbase.com/usnavypatchman/trade

Hope that helps you

Paul

Return to “Military Aviation Memorabilia”