Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Milscanner

A place to chat and discuss everything and anything thats NOT Military Aviation related. No Civilian Aviation content please. We would be grateful for such inclusions on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
airfixpilot
Location: Sth killingholme, Nth Lincolnshire. Home of the OIL Refinerys: LOL

Milscanner

Post by airfixpilot » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:38 am

Hi Guys/Gals.
Just signed into Milscanners forum after along absence, but I don't know how to navigate to the frequency lists or the forum as it were. All I have is a kind of blank screen with GROUPS IO and other relevant membership list.

Now awaiting approval to site. This is more stress than before when I could just sign into the website, and away I went with the frequencies.

Why have they made it so complicated?. Any help or advice welcome.

Airfixpilot
WATCHING & LISTENING IN LINCOLNSHIRE
Keep Calm & Carry On, Stay Positive & Chill.

Chill to Military Airband in the background with a coffee & Biscuits.
Listening into airband on the east coast of Lincolnshire.

David

Nighthawke

Re: Milscanner

Post by Nighthawke » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:15 am

"Now awaiting approval to site" = probably answers your own question. Standard for any pending approval to limit your access.

As regards stress it's just a hobby. Trust me, stress is dealing with the death of a relative; stress is meeting work targets. Chill...!

jingernut

Re: Milscanner

Post by jingernut » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:22 am

The Frequency and Call sign lists are only available after you have been contributing for 3 months. These are in a separate group.

If you go to https://groups.io/groups you should see a list of the Groups you are in.

Clicking on Milscanners will take you into that group and then on the left you can see "Messages" which is where you can see all the messages sent (either directly in the group or via email).

You can select other groups (if you are in more than one) from the "Your Groups" drop down at the top of the page.

Return to “General Chat”