Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

double standards

A place to chat and discuss everything and anything thats NOT Military Aviation related. No Civilian Aviation content please. We would be grateful for such inclusions on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
Condor68

Re: double standards

Post by Condor68 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:38 am

Amusing to note that Blackhead who has spent months screaming for Boris to do the honourable thing and resign is hanging on doggedly to his expenses ,sorry position over the sex allegations fiasco goimg on at the moment

Condor68

Post by Condor68 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:26 am

Sturgeon said Judge me on Education when she got in yet she now says they have a majority of voters in Scotland behind them so they have a mandate for another once in a lifetime referendum.I thought if the other team beat you 55% 45% as in the last election you lost.Have I got the education bit wrong for all these years and nobody noticed?

Condor68

Post by Condor68 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:18 pm

She is at it again, apparently hubbie has a few bob and paid a sum with lots of zeros to the SNP ,as they had a cash flow problem as a loan.Will that be paid back I would think its a certainty .Mna with white coat at door?Same issue of same paper says They have 20m ring fenced for referendum .As a legally,and we will respect the outcome etc, decision made by highest court .Questions being raised about why the money is not covered in sweeneys budget.This is the man who said Education needed more money when he was the minister who made the cuts.

Return to “General Chat”