Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

worst refs decisions

A place to chat and discuss everything and anything thats NOT Military Aviation related. No Civilian Aviation content please. We would be grateful for such inclusions on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
Condor68

worst refs decisions

Post by Condor68 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:56 pm

Cant remember the refs name ? but i WAS at a rangers Celtic match at Scotlands National disgrace stadium when Celtic player Tony Shepherd went to take a throw in.Standing at the touchline ball in hand he was astonished to be shown the red card(ball still in hand)Ref said he had thrown the ball at him so sending off. Clever linesman pointed out he didnt throw the ball at the ref it was a coin from the crowd.Give ref his due in an old firm League Cup FINAL he reversed his decision In that place and at that time that took balls.The bit even the cameras missed as they were so focused on the Rangers team coming out at half time was a Celtic fan for christ knows what reason scaled the floodlight next to us .The runway extenson for that one was pretty big and the police attitude asking him to come down was amazing as he had got through 3 layers of police to get through two levels of barbed wire to get there.

Any tims out there remember that Think it was the Cooper Final we got beat anyway.

Condor68

Re: worst refs decisions

Post by Condor68 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:07 am

SHOULD REALLY HAVE STRESSED THE REF DID SORT IT

Red-Eye-Knight

Post by Red-Eye-Knight » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:50 pm

What what and what? I'm confused by this :S :S :S

Mike

Post by Mike » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:07 pm

Condor68 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:56 pm
Cant remember the refs name ? but i WAS at a rangers Celtic match at Scotlands National disgrace stadium when Celtic player Tony Shepherd went to take a throw in.Standing at the touchline ball in hand he was astonished to be shown the red card(ball still in hand)Ref said he had thrown the ball at him so sending off. Clever linesman pointed out he didnt throw the ball at the ref it was a coin from the crowd.Give ref his due in an old firm League Cup FINAL he reversed his decision In that place and at that time that took balls.The bit even the cameras missed as they were so focused on the Rangers team coming out at half time was a Celtic fan for christ knows what reason scaled the floodlight next to us .The runway extenson for that one was pretty big and the police attitude asking him to come down was amazing as he had got through 3 layers of police to get through two levels of barbed wire to get there.

Any tims out there remember that Think it was the Cooper Final we got beat anyway.
Keith, maybe you should have posted this on a Glasgow Rangers Facebook page instead of here, I'm sure someone would have been able to decipher it on there. :whistle:
This season, I'll be mostly wearing........A THONG!

Condor68

Post by Condor68 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:34 pm

Sorry Mike thought it was simple ref made a mistake and sorted it . Plus gentleman in crowd climbed anti climb floodlight. Looks simple to me .What has either issue got to do with rangers.Dont do facebook leave that to ????mmm probably cant say

Return to “General Chat”